Consenso implements SAP FSCM at Schenker
Under the leadership of Schenker AG, DB Schenker Logistics can rely on many decades of experience and a large service expertise in the international transport and logistics business. In 2010, with Consenso as implementation partner, Schenker started an implementation aiming at a harmonised claims management based on SAP FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management) with the modules Credit, Dispute and Collections Management.
- Heterogeneous IT landscape
- No efficient, standardised processes for the area claims management
- No central directives
- High average payment period
- Worldwide implementation of preferably homogeneous, automatic and high quality claims management processes
- Reduction of the average payment period and overdue payments
While, from 2010 to 2013, a first project focused on creating a SAP FSCM template and rolling it out in the pilot countries USA and Canada, the project for the international rollout in overall 55 countries started in 2012 already, being in full progress at the moment and supposed to be completed by 2017.